Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My class and Make and Take at Scrapbook Island

Monday, December 5
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Scrapbook Island in San Jose
Call 408-978-8900 to register




I'm very excited to teach my first class at Scrapbook Island in San Jose. Join me on Monday, December 5 from 6pm-9pm to alter a Pink Paislee Mistables wood album using papers and embellishments from Graphic 45's ABC Primer Collection. We will create a 6x9 mini book with tons of embellishments and lots of places for pics in this ABC album. Please bring your class tool kit and a craft mat if you have one. We will be misting.






This Saturday, December 3 from 11am-4pm, I will be teaching this gift card make and take at the Annual Holiday Open House at Scrapbook Island. They will have music, treats and lots of projects. Hope to see you there.

No comments: